Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I Was The Hand Sanitizer

Being hand sanitizer is not very good. At night and in the early morning it's not so bad because there's no people around. When the people are around my life is a horrible tragedy. The people always hit me on the head. Then when i start to bleed they start rubbing it on their hands. The humans are like cannibals taking the blood and rubbing it on their hands.

Even though being hand sanitizer isn't very good, there are some benefits. One thing is I never have to take a shower or be cleaned. Unlike computer number 12 who needs cleaned every other day. Man that's the only bad part about the night, computer number 12 always complains. Right when I'm about to fall asleep he starts to just rant. He'll say my life is miserable people hate me and I get viruses all the time. Well now you know what it's like to be hand sanitizer.

1 comment: