Monday, October 5, 2009

The Changing Seasons

Whenever Fall and Winter come I get happy. I get happy because I like it when it's cold. Also, when Winter comes Christmas comes with it. When Christmas comes then money and presents come with it. Also at Christmas time I get to see all of my family and that always makes me happy. Another good thing about Winter is that it snows. When it snows it cancels school. And I really don't like school.


I like fall because Halloween comes in Fall. I like Halloween because I get to Scare people. I get to go to Haunted Houses. But, one bad thing is that this is my last year that I can go trick or treating since this time next year I'll be 14. Another thing I like about Fall is that my dad's birthday is in Fall. So on his birthday it's always me and him doing something fun together.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! Be sure to proof read your entries before you post. Pay attention to capitalization and begin sentences with "and".

    ReplyDelete